Ashford Insurance is an Independent Marketing Organization working with United HealthCare Medicare Solutions.
Decatur Medicare Plans
Medicare Insurance Made Easy
Decatur Medicare Plans
Social Security enrolls you in Original Medicare (Part A and Part B).
- Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) helps pay for inpatient care in a hospital or limited time at a skilled nursing facility (following a hospital stay). Part A also pays for some home health care and hospice care.
- Medicare Part B (medical insurance) helps pay for services from doctors and other health care providers, outpatient care, home health care, durable medical equipment, and some preventive services.
Other parts of Medicare are run by private insurance companies that follow rules set by Medicare.
- Supplemental (Medigap) policies help pay Medicare out-of-pocket copayments, coinsurance, and deductible expenses.
- Medicare Advantage Plan (previously known as Part C) includes all benefits and services covered under Part A and Part B — prescription drugs and additional benefits such as vision, hearing, and dental — bundled together in one plan.
- Medicare Part D (Medicare prescription drug coverage) helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.
Most people age 65 or older are eligible for free Medical hospital insurance (Part A) if they have worked and paid Medicare taxes long enough. You can enroll in Medicare medical insurance (Part B) by paying a monthly premium. Some beneficiaries with higher incomes will pay a higher monthly Part B premium.
Need help? Call us for an appointment at (817) 952-3153
Ashford Insurance is an independent health insurance agency specializing in Texas Medicare insurance and has been helping seniors since 2005. Ashford Insurance is here to help you understand Medicare and health insurance in simple, plain terms that anyone can grasp. We specialize in assisting folks who are Medicare eligible to learn about the coverage options available through the Medicare Health Insurance Program.
Ashford Insurance Agents
Here is a partial list of the products offered by Ashford Insurance
M-T 9:00 – 4:00
F 9:00- 12:00
Weekends & Evenings by Appointment
1245 Southridge Court Suite 101, Hurst, TX, 76053
* A licensed sales agent may call or e-mail as a result of completing the information to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.
Recent Blog Articles
Medicare, a vital federal health insurance program for seniors, plays a crucial role in providing healthcare coverage to millions of Americans aged 65 and older. While Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Part B) offers comprehensive coverage, many beneficiaries wonder why the program can be associated with substantial costs. In this blog post, we will delve into the factors that contribute to the expenses associated with straight Medicare and shed light on the complexities of healthcare pricing within the system.