Frisco Medicare Plans
Medicare Insurance Made Easy
Frisco Medicare Plans
We understand that Medicare can be confusing. That’s why we’re here to help. Ashford Insurance is an independent insurance agency that specializes in the Denton Medicare market. We have the flexibility to provide any Supplement or Medicare Prescription Drug product from any company. After evaluating all your medical providers and prescriptions, we can provide you with an impartial opinion.
You’re not alone. Planning your future coverage and sifting through the many choices can be daunting, especially since your decisions can significantly impact your healthcare and financial stability.
At Ashford Insurance, our goal is to make sure you understand the options available to you in the Medicare marketplace.
We understand that this can be a complex process, and every individual is unique. That’s why we offer access to multiple carriers so you can find the level of coverage that best suits your specific needs.
Are you eligible for Medicare?
Here are some simple guidelines:
- Generally, you are eligible for Medicare if you or your spouse worked for at least 10 years in Medicare-covered employment, you are 65 years of age, and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- If you are not 65, you may still qualify for coverage if you have a disability or End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or transplant).
- If you already receive retirement benefits from Social Security or the Railroad Retirement Board, are eligible to get these benefits but haven’t filed for them yet, or have Medicare-covered government employment, you can get Part A at age 65 without having to pay premiums. If you are under 65, you can get Part A without premiums if you have received Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board disability benefits for 24 months or are a kidney dialysis or kidney transplant patient.
- Although you don’t have to pay a premium for Part A if you meet one of these conditions, you must pay for Part B if you want it. Part B premiums are deducted from your Social Security, Railroad Retirement, or Civil Service Retirement check. If you don’t receive any of these payments, Medicare will send you a bill for your Part B premium every three months.
We’re here to help you make sense of Medicare.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll walk you through your options and help you find the right coverage for your needs.
Need help? Call us for an appointment at (817) 952-3153
Ashford Insurance is an independent health insurance agency specializing in Texas Medicare insurance and has been helping seniors since 2005. Ashford Insurance is here to help you understand Medicare and health insurance in simple, plain terms that anyone can grasp. We specialize in assisting folks who are Medicare eligible to learn about the coverage options available through the Medicare Health Insurance Program.
Ashford Insurance Agents
Here is a partial list of the products offered by Ashford Insurance
* A licensed sales agent may call or e-mail as a result of completing the information to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.
Recent Blog Articles
Medicare, a vital federal health insurance program for seniors, plays a crucial role in providing healthcare coverage to millions of Americans aged 65 and older. While Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Part B) offers comprehensive coverage, many beneficiaries wonder why the program can be associated with substantial costs. In this blog post, we will delve into the factors that contribute to the expenses associated with straight Medicare and shed light on the complexities of healthcare pricing within the system.