Ashford Insurance is an Independent Marketing Organization working with United HealthCare Medicare Solutions.
Grayson County Medicare
Medicare Insurance Made Easy
Grayson County Medicare
Parts A and B, otherwise known as Original Medicare, offers easy enrollment and eligibility, as well as low monthly and yearly payments for continued coverage.
To qualify for one or both of these plans, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Be 65 Years Old or Older
- Have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), Lou Gehrig’s Disease, or ALS
- Have Received Social Security Disability Benefits for at Least 24 Months
Covering the costs of Medicare includes 3 basic methods of payment: premiums, deductibles, and copayments/coinsurance. The same goes for all of the additional coverage options as well. These payments work like this:
- Premium: A monthly payment you make to the plan based on your needs, health, and amount of coverage.
- Deductible: A yearly fee you must meet to maintain your coverage (not included in your premium payment).
- Copayment/Coinsurance: Each time you use benefits from your plan, you will likely have to pay an out-of-pocket fee. This will either be a flat cost known as a copayment or a percentage of the total cost known as coinsurance.
You likely will not, however, have to pay premiums for Medicare Part A. If you have worked at least 10 years while paying Social Security taxes, you’re eligible for premium-free Part A.
Parts A and B cover basic costs such as hospitalization and various medical fees. Part A coverage is simple and includes:
- Hospital Inpatient Care
- Nursing Facility Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Home Health Services
Part B coverage is a bit more vague. Its benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Limited Chiropractic Services
- Ambulance Services
- Diabetes Supplies
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Kidney Dialysis Services and Supplies
- Outpatient Mental Healthcare
- Physical Therapy
Need help? Call us for an appointment at (817) 952-3153
Ashford Insurance Agents
Here is a partial list of the products offered by Ashford Insurance
* A licensed sales agent may call or e-mail as a result of completing the information to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.
Recent Blog Articles
Last week, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released the 2022 premiums, deductibles, and coinsurance amounts for the Medicare Part A and Part B programs, and the 2022 Medicare Part D income-related monthly adjustment amounts.
It seems that nothing ever changes when it comes to hawking insurance to fill the gaps in Medicare coverage for seniors. The fervent sales pitches, the misinformation and the incomplete and deceptive information continue to proliferate. The problems are especially prevalent during Medicare’s open-enrollment period, which began Oct. 15 and runs through Dec. 7.