What is the UnitedHealthcare® Member Site?
Learning how to use your health plan benefits shouldn’t be complicated. See a personalized view of your Medicare benefits. Get access to tools and resources to help you manage your plan and your health.
Sign in and you’ll get a personalized website that is designed to help you manage your plan and your health information.
Sign in to the Member Site for:
- A personalized view of your benefits
- Help make managing your health plan easier
- See what’s covered
- Find Care
- View Claims
It will only take a few minutes to set up your account
Have your health plan ID card handy and go to https://www.medicare.uhc.com/aarp. Click on Register and follow the step-by-step instructions. After you’re signed in, you’ll have 24/7 access to easy-to-use tools and resources that help you do so many things — find network doctors, see claims, manage pharmacy benefits, get wellness support, and more. It’s all there to make it simpler to get more out of your benefits.
When First logging in around October you will find a large link to the Anual Notice Of Change (ANOC) for a list of the changes to your plan for next year.
Explore what you can do
When you sign in, you’ll find many ways to learn about your benefits and how to use them to your advantage.
Find network doctors and compare costs
You can use the online directory to:
- Locate a network doctor, dentist, vision provider, hospital, lab, or mental health resources
- View preferred providers and see their reviews
- Get estimates for treatments and procedures
See what’s covered
You can use online tools to:
- Find what services are covered, including preventive care
- View a list of covered prescription drugs, if OptumRx is your pharmacy care provider
- Check for lower-cost options
- Print a temporary ID card to show your coverage to providers
View your claims and account balances
You’ll have quick access to:
- Review claims, costs, and charges
- View your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Watch a personalized claim video to make it easier to understand your costs
- Track account balances for a health reimbursement account (HRA), health savings account (HSA), or flexible spending account (FSA)
See monthly Explanation of Benefits Statements for claims.
Learn about your Medicare Prescription benefits.
What coverage stage you are in, how much has been spent, and distance to the Coverage Gap (donut hole).
More Prescription benefits links.
Find Many Helpful Health Links.
See your Complete Health Summary.
Get Personal Health Recomendations.
Keep track of or change the payment method of your Plan Premiums.
Access Your Plan Documents and Resources.
Including viewing your Member ID Card and Printing.