Business to Business
Medicare Insurance Made Easy
Together, we can make Medicare easier.
At Ashford Insurance we strive to give everyone the health care coverage they deserve. That’s why we’d like to work with businesses’ Human Resource Departments to help more people understand their Medicare options more clearly.
That’s where we come in. Ashford Insurance is a local Medicare insurance sales agency for Medicare plans here in Texas. Our job is to help make Medicare decisions as simple as possible for all Medicare-eligible consumers.
Ashford Insurance Agents can:
- Meet one-to-one with you or your Medicare-eligible employees.
- Provide information explaining Medicare and Medicare plans, including Medicare Made Clear brochures.
- Give a presentation on Medicare, followed by a question‑and-answer session.
- Answer your employee’s Medicare and Medicare plan questions.
- Assist in applying for Medicare.
We can meet with your HR Department to go over Medicare questions and discuss your community/employee’s health care needs. If you’d like to set something up, feel free to call us anytime.
Ashford Insurance helps keep your community/employees connected to care. People rely on health insurance when they are sick, and today members depend on us to help them live healthier lives. Find peace of mind by providing predictable premiums to people, programs, and resources beyond the doctor’s office. Ashford Insurance offers a variety of plans.
Here is a partial list of the products offered by Ashford Insurance
Need help? Call us for an appointment at (817) 952-3153
* A licensed sales agent may call or e-mail as a result of completing the information to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.
Recent Blog Articles
Every September, your Medicare plan sends a letter in the mail called the Annual Notice of Change (ANOC). Your Plan ANOC lets you know how your current Part D drug plan or Medicare Advantage (MA) plan will change for the following year.
With the Medicare open enrollment period beginning on October 15, we encourage Medicare beneficiaries to choose carefully between traditional Medicare and joining a private Medicare Advantage plan.