Business to Business
Medicare Insurance Made Easy
Together, we can make Medicare easier.
At Ashford Insurance we strive to give everyone the health care coverage they deserve. That’s why we’d like to work with businesses’ Human Resource Departments to help more people understand their Medicare options more clearly.
That’s where we come in. Ashford Insurance is a local Medicare insurance sales agency for Medicare plans here in Texas. Our job is to help make Medicare decisions as simple as possible for all Medicare-eligible consumers.
Ashford Insurance Agents can:
- Meet one-to-one with you or your Medicare-eligible employees.
- Provide information explaining Medicare and Medicare plans, including Medicare Made Clear brochures.
- Give a presentation on Medicare, followed by a question‑and-answer session.
- Answer your employee’s Medicare and Medicare plan questions.
- Assist in applying for Medicare.
We can meet with your HR Department to go over Medicare questions and discuss your community/employee’s health care needs. If you’d like to set something up, feel free to call us anytime.
Ashford Insurance helps keep your community/employees connected to care. People rely on health insurance when they are sick, and today members depend on us to help them live healthier lives. Find peace of mind by providing predictable premiums to people, programs, and resources beyond the doctor’s office. Ashford Insurance offers a variety of plans.
Medicare Insurance Plans Offered:
Texas and Oklahoma Part D Prescription Drug Plans are coverage for retail prescription drugs or the medications that you pick up at a pharmacy. This is a voluntary program that allows you to access medications at an affordable rate and insures yourself against any prescriptions you may need future.
Funeral Expense Insurance is just that, an insurance policy that pays the costs associated with your funeral. The costs of a modest funeral can vary upwards from $5,000 and average around$10,000. There are several different forms of these policies available to assist you with planning for your end of life costs.
Short-term health insurance plans are designed to temporally fill coverage gaps for people in transition. These gaps in coverage could happen to recent college graduates, people between jobs or early retirees.
Need help? Call us for an appointment at (817) 952-3153
* A licensed sales agent may call or e-mail as a result of completing the information to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.