Ashford Insurance is an Independent Marketing Organization working with United HealthCare Medicare Solutions.
Grayson County Medicare Plans
Medicare Insurance Made Easy
Grayson County Medicare Plans
Parts A and B, otherwise known as Original Medicare, offers easy enrollment and eligibility, as well as low monthly and yearly payments for continued coverage.
To qualify for one or both of these plans, you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Be 65 Years Old or Older
- Have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), Lou Gehrig’s Disease, or ALS
- Have Received Social Security Disability Benefits for at Least 24 Months
Covering the costs of Medicare includes 3 basic methods of payment: premiums, deductibles, and copayments/coinsurance. The same goes for all of the additional coverage options as well. These payments work like this:
- Premium: A monthly payment you make to the plan based on your needs, health, and amount of coverage.
- Deductible: A yearly fee you must meet to maintain your coverage (not included in your premium payment).
- Copayment/Coinsurance: Each time you use benefits from your plan, you will likely have to pay an out-of-pocket fee. This will either be a flat cost known as a copayment or a percentage of the total cost known as coinsurance.
You likely will not, however, have to pay premiums for Medicare Part A. If you have worked at least 10 years while paying Social Security taxes, you’re eligible for premium-free Part A.
Parts A and B cover basic costs such as hospitalization and various medical fees. Part A coverage is simple and includes:
- Hospital Inpatient Care
- Nursing Facility Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Home Health Services
Part B coverage is a bit more vague. Its benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Limited Chiropractic Services
- Ambulance Services
- Diabetes Supplies
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Kidney Dialysis Services and Supplies
- Outpatient Mental Healthcare
- Physical Therapy
Need help? Call us for an appointment at (817) 952-3153
Ashford Insurance is an independent health insurance agency specializing in Texas Medicare insurance and has been helping seniors since 2005. Ashford Insurance is here to help you understand Medicare and health insurance in simple, plain terms that anyone can grasp. We specialize in assisting folks who are Medicare eligible to learn about the coverage options available through the Medicare Health Insurance Program.
Ashford Insurance Agents
Here is a partial list of the products offered by Ashford Insurance
* A licensed sales agent may call or e-mail as a result of completing the information to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.
Recent Blog Articles
Medicare, a vital federal health insurance program for seniors, plays a crucial role in providing healthcare coverage to millions of Americans aged 65 and older. While Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Part B) offers comprehensive coverage, many beneficiaries wonder why the program can be associated with substantial costs. In this blog post, we will delve into the factors that contribute to the expenses associated with straight Medicare and shed light on the complexities of healthcare pricing within the system.